Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Apply for a chance to participate in Forecast Earth Summit!

This looks like an interesting opportunity to participate in an environmental forum to be held in Washington D.C. this December. Think seriously about applying.

Dear U.S. High School Students,

If you are passionate about the environment and are ready to help lead the world to a cleaner, greener future, please consider applying for this opportunity to share your ideas with leading environmental experts.

In an effort to bring environmental experts and students together to share ideas and thoughts on major environmental issues, the Weather Channel is hosting a Forecast Earth Summit in Washington, DC December 5 – 7, 2008

20 outstanding high school students, who are passionate about their environment and taking action to make a difference, will be selected to attend this summit.

If you are a high school student who wants to develop leadership skills by being an Eco-Ambassador for this summit, please go the following web site and fill out an application.
https://www.forecastearthsummit.org/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Im planning on attending the US Naval Academy after my high school career. So I think that this is an awesome oppertunity for not just me, but anyone elseout ther that would love to get involved. Cant wait to go apply!!!

Ms. Jenkins said...

Let me know if I can help you in any way. If you need a recommendation, I would be happy to write one.

Ms. Jenkins said...

Let me know if I can help you in any way. If you need a recommendation, I would be happy to write one. - Ms. Jenkins